CEOI introduces three types of hands-on surgical courses:
1) Implants for the beginner-concentrating on step by step Implant placement.
Each participant places 10-12 Implants and actively participates in additional procedures.
2) Advanced grafting and sinus elevations for the experienced surgeon.
Each participant performs at least two open sinus augmentation procedures and actively participates in additional procedures.
3) Soft tissue management associated with dental Implants.
4) Immediate loading- learn and perform immediate loading in two different indications.
5) Custom tailored course according to the participant's needs.